RECLAIMED FIR HARVEST TABLE
Reclaimed from Northern British Columbia
Handcrafted from Douglas Fir timber reclaimed from torn down barns in Northern British Columbia. This Harvest table doesn't hide the heritage found in the "true" 2" thick planks milled over 100 years ago. The table's raw and simple styling boasts a personality of it's own with every unique crack, scratch and dent. If only it could talk and tell it's past. This Harvest Table is perfect for any Vancouver home or Whistler cabin looking for the warmth that only reclaimed wood from beautiful British Columbia can provide.
Price: ranges between $2,395 to $3,495 depending on size.
Click here for details on how to purchase
• Handcrafted from solid reclaimed British Columbia Douglas Fir.
• Rough-hewn planks are hand-selected, planed and sanded
• Tabletop bears distinctive nicks, exposed knots and imperfections that come from wood reclaimed.
• Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
• Table can be easily assembled / disassembled