INDUSTRIAL HARVEST TABLE
Reclaimed from Northern British Columbia
Introduce an industrial feel to any one room with this handcrafted table made of Douglas Fir timber reclaimed from torn down barns in Northern British Columbia. This Industrial harvest table doesn't hide the heritage found in the "true" 2" thick planks milled over 100 years ago. The table's raw wood combined with steel pipe legs give it a unique Industrial style. This Harvest Table is perfect for any Vancouver home or Whistler cabin looking for the warmth that only reclaimed wood from beautiful British Columbia can provide.
Price: ranges between $2,395 to $3,495 depending on size.
Click here for details on how to purchase
• Handcrafted from solid reclaimed British Columbia Douglas Fir.
• Rough-hewn planks are hand-selected, planed and sanded
• Tabletop bears distinctive nicks, exposed knots and imperfections that come from wood reclaimed.
• Table legs are made out ofhand-milled steel pipe to fit your preferred table height and/or joint configuration.
• Table can be easily assembled / disassembled
- pictured : 72" Table: 36"W x 72"L x 30"H
- Can be custom built to your desired dimensions, finish or stain